A huge attacking wolf wrapping from my lower right side across my back and over my left shoulder where it's left leg goes under my left arm. The head and right leg will be going over my left shouder. It will be the same 8 shades of blue as the tattoo on my right arm. The difference is that there will be a skull in it's mouth and it will have to partially go under the latest tattoo on my upper back between my shoulders. Talk about expensive art-work. lol!
Charm that my father gave me when i was about 9 years old.
For my father
For my journey in life and the ups and downs that come with it.
Rainbow stars. Because just like every star in the sky is different, so am i
My grandparents and my father are 3 stars in my sky
Cancer ribbon for those i have lost to cancer. Its no certain color because cancer has hit in all forms. I drew this, The flame is for the fight and the heart is for the love of life.
Curious George was my first. lol
My new one. To remind me that no matter what life throws at me I too can rise from the ashes stronger and wiser.
I love tattoos becus its a way for a person to express their way of art and what it means to them in their life or just a way to expressing themselves in general.. I have 4 tatts. On my right shoulder is my very first tatt of a white tiger with tribal which i got when my middle child was 6months old. My second tatt is a Teal rose with 3 banners says Chey Chris and Trinity on my right calf , my left forearm has the name "BISHOP" 2 stars and a moon of a long time friendship, and last tattoo i got was a wolf's head in a dream-catcher with 3 feathers hanging from it on my left shoulder
I have 10 tattoos and 5 piercings.
Tattoos in the order I got them:
1) Ganesha, the god of new beginnings. He is on my left shoulder/back.
2) Cherry Blossoms, which mean different things to different people but for me, they mean sexuality/love & feminine power. I have cherry blossoms in ALL my tattoos, but the ones I got second trail from my left collarbone, down through Ganesha, over my spine towards my left waist.
3) Revolver on my lower right back... This one doesn't have a meaning, we decided to plat Tattoo Roulet, I lost and got the revolver... Basically it's a story and a memory.
4) Ganesha again, on my right foot. My best friend & I went together, she got an elephant with a pink bow, I got Ganesha with a pink cherry blossom outline.
5) Koi Fish, which means strength, courage& the determination to overcome obstacles. She is my on left forearm, with of course cherry blossoms and water.
6) Feathers, behind my right ear/neck. They represent the ability to move freely in life.
7) Dream Catcher, on my right shoulder/back. I got it to catch all my nightmares.
8) Anchor, on my left putter calf. I got it to keep me grounded in all that I do.
9) Sugar Skull, on my upper right thigh. Really I just find sugar skulls beautiful & interesting.
10) UV Stars beside my left eye. It matches the one my tattoo artist got, who also happens to be one of my best friends.
I on my iPad so I can't add pictures buti I will, for anyone who wants to see.
(Random Cherry Blossom)
(Drunken Revolver.. She's not the prettiest but she's mine)
(Elephant/Ganesha on feetys)
(Cherry Blossoms on collarbone)
(Ganesha/Cherry Blossoms on back)
Haha that should be all of them now
how do you figure? you religious nuts kill me. tattoos have been around longer than your religion. so how is it disrespectful? ever thought that maybe you have all this blank skin because your "god" wants to c what you will do with it? maybe its a challenge and your failing! im so tired of y'all judging us isn't that against your religion? if you don't like it don't look mind your own business. no one told you you had to come in here and no one want to hear you narrow minded bs. I have nothing against religion just the people who think they are better than everyone because of it. im sorry if I offend anyone im just tired of it.
ugly is ur opinion and if your so against it why are you on this chat. oh and no i wont/have to do what your god says for the simple fact its not my belief not everyone believes in your god so how dare you go on to something like a public chat and try to push your religious beliefs on other people! this is for people who have tattoos and want to share them. you dont have them you dont need to be on this page!!!!