The Heating and Air Conditioning career diploma course has now been added to the growing number of certified courses offered at Ashworth College. After completing our HVAC training, you'll be set up to take the EPA Section 608 certification exam. In fact, Ashworth College will give you:
- A 12-page EPA Section 608 study guide issued by the ESCO Institute to help you prepare for the exam
- A $75 voucher that will cover all or most of the cost of writing the core section plus sections 1,2 and 3 of the EPA Section 608 Certification exam
With this HVAC certification and your career diploma from Ashworth College, you'll be on your way to working in your dream career. In fact, demand for heating and air conditioning specialists is rising quickly. The U.S. Department of Labor expects a 34% increase in job opportunities in HVAC careers through 2020! This means there will be 90,300 new jobs for HVAC specialists and the demand for those with HVAC certification is even higher.
With the fundamental skills you learn here at Ashworth, you could be working in a variety of career fields including:
- Building contractors
- Heating and air conditioning franchises
- Your own independent business
- Residential maintenance and service companies
Are you excited about the new HVAC Certification? How do you think this will improve your career?