When it comes to making a floral arrangement, you'll want to choose something easy and beautiful. The people from HGTV have a sweet and simple floral design that puts your cupcake stand to another use than just holding a delicate dessert. Follow these steps and make your own beautiful creation that's sure to impress any guest.
What You Need
- 2 large pink hydrangeas cut into 11 small flower heads
- 11 blush-pink peonies
- 11 pale pink single roses
- flat moss
- 4 trailing ivy stems
- wire cupcake stand
- 1 tea light holder per flower head (approximately 33 holders)
- 1 block floral foam
- craft knife
- florist's tape
- florist's scissors
What To Do
- Cut a block of soaked floral foam into lengths that will fit between the tiers of the stand.
- Cut each length in half, place the two halves on either side of the stand's center, and press them together. If necessary, tape the two pieces together with florist’s tape to secure them. Pin pieces of flat moss over the foam to hide it, then wrap the ivy trails around the moss-covered foam.
- Half-fill each tea light holder with water. Cut the flower stems down so that the flower heads sit just above the rim of each tea light holder, and place them in the tea light holders.
- Arrange the flower-filled tea light holders on the stand in a random way.
Would you make this?