Flower arrangements come in all shapes and sizes. From tall and thin to small in the shape of a snowman, flower arrangements are as diverse as the people who make them. For those reasons, creating a fun arrangement that will leave everyone in awe is even more fun. It's a chance to let your creativity shine and your individual expressions to be shown off.
- Place floral foam into a vase, making sure it is secure.
- Arrange small flowers with long stems and leaves with long stems on a flat surface to determine the shape of the arrangement. Arrange one long flower with a long stem in the middle and arrange foliage out to the sides to form a triangle.
- Secure the small flowers and foliage to the foam in a triangular arrangement, forming a pattern for the whole arrangement.
- Next you position large flowers in the center of the arrangement toward the base of the triangle. Large flowers should be low on the arrangement for the proper balance.
- Add the rest of the flowers and leaves, keeping the triangular shape. Use smaller flowers at the top of the arrangement
Would you make this?